Hidden Things

Thursday 3 September 2015

GOODBYE

Assalamualaikum and hi people!

Thanks everyone. Photo by Tumblr


Are you done reading all my posts? I hope all of you satisfied with my topics that I have chosen.

Alhamdulillah, this is my final post to this blog. I feel so relieved yet happy to finish it all. I’m sure 16 posts is not easy to be finished but once I discover the topic that I never know I found it is so interesting and can enhance my knowledge!

For example, ‘the camera human’ topic is really interesting to me. All this while we know many paintist since ancients ago, right? They paint really well, but this one is very unique to me. Stephen Wiltshire draws without the object in front of him, because he can memorize the objects that he want to draw. For example, he can draw and paint the whole view of Singapore, every building that he looks with the structure of the building as well. I’m so enchanted!

I hope with all the topics that I post in this blog can boost the objectives that I have mentioned in the introduction post. And also, I hope this blog can be beneficial to all the readers and can attract to all of you to know more the hidden things in the world!

Last but not least, I bestow my token of appreciation to my lecturer of Digital and Mobile Communication, Sir Zulfakhri bin Mohd Zulkefli because of his guidance of making this blog and also million thanks to all my friends that contributed to this blog. I hope all of you will satisfy and happy as I have put extra effort to finished this blog.

Goodbye!


Thanks and see you again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment